Report NEP-CDM-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Colombo, 2019. "Why do local institutions matter? The political economy of decentralization," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/285632, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Junze Sun & Arthur Schram & Randolph Sloof, 2019. "A Theory on Media Bias and Elections," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-048/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Salvatore Nunnari, 2019. "Veto Power in Standing Committees: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 649, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Hangartner, Dominik & Ruiz, Nelson A. & Tukiainen, Janne, 2019. "Open or Closed? How List Type Affects Electoral Performance, Candidate Selection, and Campaign Effort," Working Papers 120, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Harrenstein & Marie-Louise Lackner & Martin Lackner, 2019. "A Mathematical Analysis of an Election System Proposed by Gottlob Frege," Papers 1907.03643, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Fo Kodjo Dzinyefa Aflagah & Tanguy Bernard & Angelino Viceisza, 2019. "Cheap Talk and Coordination in the Lab and in the Field: Collective Commercialization in Senegal," NBER Working Papers 26045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Kamwa, 2019. "The Condorcet Efficiency of the Preference Approval Voting and the Probability of Selecting the Condorcet Loser," Post-Print hal-01786121, HAL.
- Ruffin-Benoît Ngoie & Eric Kamwa & Berthold Ulungu, 2019. "Joint use of the mean and median for multi criteria decision support: the 3MCD method," Post-Print hal-01760775, HAL.
- Eric Kamwa, 2019. "On the Likelihood of the Borda Effect: The Overall Probabilities for General Weighted Scoring Rules and Scoring Runoff Rules," Post-Print hal-01786590, HAL.
- Gilles, Grandjean & Mathieu, Lefebvre & Marco, Mantovani, 2018. "Preferences and strategic behavior in public goods games," Working Papers 395, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2018.
- Bernard Lemoult & Samuel Aubin, 2018. "Transition énergétique et sociétale : l'enjeu du « faire- ensemble » sur nos territoires," Post-Print hal-02159641, HAL.
- Marco Catola, 2019. "Contribution and bribe: lobbying in presence of incumbent and bureaucrat," Discussion Papers 2019/247, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Bernecker, Andreas & Boyer, Pierre & Gathmann, Christina, 2019. "The Role of Electoral Incentives for Policy Innovation: Evidence from the U.S. Welfare Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 13763, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joel Ntsonde & Franck Aggeri, 2019. "Circular economy as a performative concept based on a rational utopia," Post-Print hal-02168910, HAL.
- Hüther, Michael, 2019. "2019: The year for a fresh start in Europe?!," IW policy papers 4/2019e, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.