Report NEP-CDM-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Moreno & Maria del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2019. "Conformity and truthful voting under different voting rules," ThE Papers 19/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Mostapha Diss & Muhammad Mahajne, 2019. "Social Acceptability of Condorcet Committees," Working Papers halshs-02011732, HAL.
- Ivo Bischoff & Eva Wolfschuetz, 2019. "Inter-municipal cooperation in administrative tasks– the role of population dynamics and elections," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201905, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2019. "On the political economy of income taxation," MPRA Paper 92528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thiemo Fetzer & Stephan Kyburz, 2019. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," Working Papers 503, Center for Global Development.
- François Durand & Antonin Macé & Matias Nunez, 2019. "Analysis of Approval Voting in Poisson Games," PSE Working Papers halshs-02049865, HAL.
- Makeleni, M. & Tournaire, E. & Grwambi, B. & Troskie, D., 2018. "Understanding the Marketing Arrangements of Smallholder farmers in the Western Cape Province of South Africa: A case study of Goedverwacht Community," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284766, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Adrien Laurent & Pierre Garaudel & Géraldine Schmidt & Philippe Eynaud, 2019. "Civil Society Meta-organizations and Legitimating Processes: the Case of the Addiction Field in France," Post-Print halshs-02020886, HAL.
- Alejandro L. Corbacho, 2018. "74 days under the Argentine Flag: The Experiences of Occupation during the Falklands/Malvinas War," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 682, Universidad del CEMA.
- Elena Gubar & Edgar Javier Sanchez Carrera & Suriya Kumacheva & Ekaterina Zhitkova & Galina Tomilina, 2018. "Games and Network Structures on Corruption, Income Inequality, and Tax Control," Working Papers 1808, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.