Report NEP-CDM-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stutzer, Alois & Baltensperger, Michael & Meier, Armando N., 2018. "Overstrained Citizens?," Working papers 2018/25, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Jimmy Chan & Seher Gupta & Fei Li & Yun Wang, 2018. "Pivotal Persuasion," Working Papers 2018-11-03, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Steven, Brams & Markus, Brill, 2018. "The Excess Method: A Multiwinner Approval Voting Procedure to Allocate Wasted Votes," MPRA Paper 89739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera, Helios & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & McMurray, Joseph C., 2018. "Information Aggregation and Turnout in Proportional Representation: A Laboratory Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bazzi & Gabriel Koehler-Derrick & Benjamin Marx, 2018. "The Institutional Foundations of Religious Politics: Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 25151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dreher, Axel & Simon, Jenny & Valasek, Justin, 2018. "The Political Economy of Multilateral Aid Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 13297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Benedetto, Marco Alberto & De Paola, Maria, 2018. "Term Limit Extension and Electoral Participation: Evidence from a Diff-in-Discontinuities Design at the Local Level in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 11865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Apolte, Thomas, 2018. "A Theory of Autocratic Transition. Prerequisites to Self-Enforcing Democracy," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181500, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2018. "Should we give up on global governance?," Policy Contributions 27917, Bruegel.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2017. "A Situational Theory of Pork-Barrel Politics: The Shifting Logic of Discretionary Allocations in India," GIGA Working Papers 298, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Gyongyosi, Gyozo & Verner, Emil, 2018. "Financial Crisis, Creditor-Debtor Conflict, and Political Extremism," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181587, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Brian Beach & Daniel B. Jones & Tate Twinam & Randall Walsh, 2018. "Minority Representation in Local Government," NBER Working Papers 25192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schotte, Simone, 2017. "The Anxious and the Climbers: Ambivalent Attitudes towards Democracy among South Africa's Middle Class," GIGA Working Papers 304, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Garance Genicot & Laurent Bouton & Michael Castanheira, 2018. "Electoral Systems and Inequalities in Government Interventions," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-19, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Hoang & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Camille Saint-Macary, 2018. "Ethnicity and risk sharing network formation: Evidence from rural Viet Nam," Working Papers DT/2018/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Russo, Antonio & Cuevas, Angel & Cuevas, Ruben, 2018. "Politics in the Facebook Era Evidence from the 2016 US Presidential Elections," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1181, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2018. "Common pool resources: Is there support for conservationists?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-083/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Debasis Mitra & Abhinav Sridhar, 2018. "The Case for Formation of ISP-Content Providers Consortiums by Nash Bargaining for Internet Content Delivery," Papers 1810.10660, arXiv.org.