Report NEP-CDM-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2018. "Testing the improved third vote during the 2018 election of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology student parliament," Working Paper Series in Economics 117, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Michael Klien & Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2018. "Voter Turnout and Intergenerational Redistribution," Discussion Papers 18/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Magnus Carlsson & Gordon B. Dahl & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2018. "Backlash in Attitudes After the Election of Extreme Political Parties," CESifo Working Paper Series 7210, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Strategic Voting when Participation is Costly," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Ascensión Andina Díaz & Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez, 2018. "Institutional flexibility, political alternation and middle-of-the-road policies," Working Papers 2018-07, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Emilie Lanciano & Séverine Saleilles, 2017. "Small firms in the sustainable transformation of food industry: entangling entrepreneurship and activism in grassroots innovation processes," Post-Print halshs-01879116, HAL.
- J Stephen Ferris & Stanley L. Winer, 2018. "Political Competitiveness and Fiscal Structure: A Time Series Analysis. Canada, 1870 - 2015," CESifo Working Paper Series 7220, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matteo Gamalerio, 2018. "Not Welcome Anymore: The Effect of Electoral Incentives on the Reception of Refugees," CESifo Working Paper Series 7212, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clement Bert-Erboul & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2018. "Personal And Social Proximity: Shaping Leadership In A Free Software Project," HSE Working papers WP BRP 84/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bharatee Bhusana, Ferris, J Stephen Dash & Stanley L. Winer, 2018. "Measuring Electoral Competitiveness: With Application to the Indian States," CESifo Working Paper Series 7216, CESifo Group Munich.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Gallagher, Áine & Turner, John D., 2018. "Independent women: Shareholders in the age of the suffragettes," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2018-09, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Javier Mejia, 2018. "Social Networks and Entrepreneurship. Evidence from a Historical Episode of Industrialization," Working Papers 20180020, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Sep 2018.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Maria Gabriella Graziano, 2018. "Blocking Coalitions and Fairness in Asset Markets and Asymmetric Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 510, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.