Report NEP-CDM-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Elsner, Benjamin & Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 11725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simone Moriconi & Giowanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," Working Papers 2018-EQM-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Gianmarco Daniele & Amedeo Piolatto & Willem Sas, 2018. "Who Sent You? Strategic Voting, Transfers and Bailouts in a Federation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Seror, Avner & Verdier, Thierry, 2018. "Multi-candidate Political Competition and the Industrial Organization of Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anja Prummer, 2016. "Spatial Advertisement in Political Campaigns," Working Papers 805, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Groll & Anja Prummer, 2016. "Whom to Lobby? Targeting in Political Networks," Working Papers 808, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Rémi Suchon & Daniel Houser, 2018. "Do image spillovers deter rule breaking?," Working Papers 1819, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Vincent Anesi & T Renee Bowen, 2018. "Policy Experimentation, Redistribution and Voting Rules," Discussion Papers 2018-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Allan Drazen, 2018. "A Theory of Small Campaign Contributions," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Algan, Yann & Beasley, Elizabeth & Cohen, Daniel & Foucault, Martial, 2018. "The rise of populism and the collapse of the left-right paradigm: Lessons from the 2017 French presidential election," CEPR Discussion Papers 13103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & José Luis Ferreira & Carmen Rubio-Castaño, 2018. "The Democrat-Republican growth gap paradox," Working Papers 18.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Becher, Michael, 2018. "Dissolution Power, Confidence Votes, and Policymaking in Parliamentary Democracies," TSE Working Papers 18-945, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mariana Carrera & Heather Royer & Mark F. Stehr & Justin R. Sydnor & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2018. "The Limits of Simple Implementation Intentions: Evidence from a Field Experiment on Making Plans to Exercise," NBER Working Papers 24959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Anesi, 2018. "Dynamic Legislative Policy Making under Adverse Selection," Discussion Papers 2018-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.