Report NEP-CDM-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2018. "Voting on Multiple Issues: What to Put on the Ballot?," Working Papers tecipa-616, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Agranov, Marina & Cotton, Christopher & Tergiman, Chloe, 2016. "Persistence of Power: Repeated Multilateral Bargaining," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274700, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Ardian Kastrati, 2018. "The role of Civil Society in the European Integration Process in Kosovo: EU mechanisms and instruments for NGO Sector development," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7709758, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Catia Batista & Julia Seither & Pedro C. Vicente, 2018. "Migration, Political Institutions, and Social Networks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1813, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2018. "The Political Economy of Public Debt: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 13097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Choate & John A Weymark & Alan E. Wiseman, 2018. "Legislative Bargaining and Partisan Delegation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 18-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jan Auerbach, 2018. "Office-Holding Premia and Representative Democracy," Discussion Papers 1802, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- zhaoxun song, 2018. "Integrated Co-cultural Communication Accommodation Strategies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7808541, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sandra Polania Reyes, 2018. "Coordination as an Unintended Benefit: Lab-in-the-Field Evidence from a Conditional Cash Transfer Program," Vniversitas Económica 016519, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2018. "On the gamma-core of asymmetric aggregative games," MPRA Paper 88722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gallego, J & Li, C & Wantchekon, L, 2018. "The Political Economy of Patrons, Brokers, and Voters," Documentos de Trabajo 016547, Universidad del Rosario.
- John Duffy & Jonathan Lafky, 2018. "Living a Lie: Theory and Evidence on Public Preference Falsification," Working Papers 181902, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Penney, Jeffrey & Tolley, Erin & Goodyear-Grant, Elizabeth, 2016. "Race and Gender Affinities in Voting: Experimental Evidence," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274696, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Barbara Bonciani, 2018. "The role of collective remittances in community development: the case of Hometown Associations," IRCrES Working Paper 201801, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Götte, Lorenz & Tripodi, Egon, 2018. "Social Influence in Prosocial Behavior:Evidence from a Large-Scale Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martijn Huysmans, 2018. "Heterogeneity, Vetoes, and Exit Clauses in Federal Systems," CESifo Working Paper Series 7178, CESifo.
- Matt Andrews & Tim McNaught & Salimah Samji, 2018. "Opening Adaptation Windows onto Public Financial Management Reform Gaps in Mozambique," CID Working Papers 341, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- David Dillenberger & Colin Raymond, 2016. "Group-Shift and the Consensus Effect, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 16-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 30 Sep 2016.