Report NEP-CDM-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilona Babenko & Viktar Fedaseyeu & Song Zhang, 2017. "Executives In Politics," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1762, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis & Stefania Strantza, 2018. "International Environmental Agreements - Stability with Transfers among Countries," Working Papers 2018.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- León, Gianmarco, 2018. "Accountability, Political Capture and Selection into Politics: Evidence from Peruvian Municipalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 12941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2018. "Group size effects in social evolution," IAST Working Papers 18-75, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Guiso, Luigi & Herrera, Helios & Morelli, Massimo & Sonno, Tommaso, 2018. "Global Crises and Populism: the Role of Eurozone Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiala, Nathan & Premand, Patrick, 2018. "Social accountability and service delivery: Experimental evidence from Uganda," Ruhr Economic Papers 752, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 24510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgos Galanis & Ashok Kumar, 2018. "A dynamic spatial model of global governance structures," Working Papers 1804, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Lisa Kastner, 2016. "The Power of Weak Interests in Financial Reforms: Explaining the Creation of a US Consumer Agency," Sciences Po publications 16/1, Sciences Po.
- Nunnari, Salvatore, 2018. "Dynamic Legislative Bargaining with Veto Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 12938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larcker, David F. & Tayan, Brian, 2017. "Governance Gone Wild: Epic Misbehavior at Uber Technologies," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3657, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kitessa, R.J., 2018. "On the design and implementation of environmental conservation mechanisms : Evidence from field experiments," Other publications TiSEM cda8497d-6dcf-4092-b815-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pape, Tom, 2017. "Value of agreement in decision analysis: concept, measures and application," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bargain, Olivier & Boutin, Delphine & Champeaux, Hugues, 2018. "Women's Political Participation and Intrahousehold Empowerment: Evidence from the Egyptian Arab Spring," IZA Discussion Papers 11534, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shusaku Sasaki, 2017. "Group size and conformity in charitable giving: Evidence from a donation-based crowdfunding platform in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 1004r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised May 2018.