Report NEP-CDM-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meya, Johannes & Poutvaara, Panu & Schwager, Robert, 2017. "Pocketbook Voting, Social Preferences, and Expressive Motives in Referenda," Discussion Papers in Economics 38425, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vardan Baghdasaryan & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Valeria Maggian, 2017. "Electoral Fraud and Voter Turnout: An experimental study," Working Papers halshs-01511596, HAL.
- Emanuele Bracco & Federico Revelli, 2017. "Concurrent Elections and Political Accountability: Evidence from Italian Local Elections," Working Papers 170337308, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone & Temerario, Tiziana, 2017. "Decision process, preferences over risk and consensus rule: a group experiment," MPRA Paper 79332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Russo & Francesco Salsano, 2017. "Electoral Systems and Immigration," CSEF Working Papers 473, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Martin, Thorsten, 2017. "You shall not build! (until tomorrow) [:] Electoral cycles and housing policies in Germany," MPRA Paper 78998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inukai, Keigo & Kawata, Keisuke & Sasaki, Masaru, 2017. "Committee Search with Ex-ante Heterogeneous Agents: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miller, Alan, 2017. "Corporate Voting," MPRA Paper 79185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khandozhko, Roman, 2017. "Interaction of Unofficial Philosophy and the Scientific and Technical Community in the Late USSR: The Case of Obninsk," Working Papers 051706, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Askitas, Nikos, 2017. "Opinion Copulas, Homophily and Multimodal Marginals," IZA Discussion Papers 10753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Gallice & Ignacio Monzon, 2016. "Cooperation in Social Dilemmas through Position Uncertainty," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 493, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mao, Liang, 2017. "Designing International Environmental Agreements under Participation Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 79145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2017. "Coalitional desirability and the equal division value," Working Papers 2017-08, CRESE.
- François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2016. "Collaborative communities in the city: From policies for to policies through third-places?," Working Papers hal-01516526, HAL.
- Andrew B. Ayres & Eric C. Edwards & Gary D. Libecap, 2017. "How Transaction Costs Obstruct Collective Action: Evidence from California’s Groundwater," NBER Working Papers 23382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.