Report NEP-CDM-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abel FRANCOIS & Julien NAVARRO, 2017. "Are Hard-Working MPs Electorally Rewarded? Empirical Evidence from the 2007 French Legislative Elections," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Pascal Langenbach & Franziska Tausch, 2017. "Inherited Institutions: Cooperation in the Light of Democratic Legitimacy," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alberto Batinti & Andrea Filippetti & Luca Andriani, 2017. "Why Does Social Capital Increase Government Performance? The Role of Local Elections across Italian Municipalities," Management Working Papers 13, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Apr 2017.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Shapiro, Joel, 2017. "Blockholder Voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 11933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Espin, Antonio & Kujal, Praveen & Rassenti, Stephen, 2017. "Humans' (incorrect) distrust of reflective decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bracco, Emanuele & De Paola, Maria & Green, Colin P. & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2017. "The Effect of Far Right Parties on the Location Choice of Immigrants: Evidence from Lega Nord Mayors," IZA Discussion Papers 10604, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cunha, Alexandre B. & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2017. "The Limits of Political Compromise: Debt Ceilings and Political Turnover," CEPR Discussion Papers 11945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egidio Farina, 2017. "They win, I leave: the impact of the Northern League party on foreign internal migration," Working Paper Series 0617, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Shashi Pandey, 2017. "Self-Help Groups And The Role Of Women In Household Decision Making: Cases Of Sc, Obc And Mixed Groups’," Working papers 2017-03-11, Voice of Research.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Behnud Mir Djawadi & Angelika Endres & Britta Hoyer, 2017. "Network Formation and Disruption - An Experiment. Are efficient networks too complex?," Working Papers CIE 101, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Andrea Guariso & Bert Ingelaere & Marijke Verpoorten, 2017. "Female political representation in the aftermath of ethnic violence: A comparative analysis of Burundi and Rwanda," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo & Novy, Dennis, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barr, Abigail & Dekker, Marleen & Janssens, Wendy & Kebede, Bereket & Kramer, Berber, 2017. "Cooperation in polygynous households," IFPRI discussion papers 1625, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).