Report NEP-CDM-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alonso, Ricardo & Câmara, Odilon, 2016. "Persuading voters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matías Núñez & Marcus Pivato, 2016. "Truth-revealing voting rules for large populations ," Working Papers hal-01340317, HAL.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2016. "Voting to Tell Others," Framed Field Experiments 00575, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Rode, Martin, 2016. "And Yet It Grows: Crisis, Ideology, and Interventionist Policy Ratchets," Working Paper Series 1135, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Troeger, Tobias H. & Walz, Uwe, 2016. "Does say on pay matter? Evidence from the German natural experiment," SAFE Working Paper Series 125 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Stanley L. Winer, 2016. "The Political Economy of Taxation: Power, Structure, Redistribution," Carleton Economic Papers 16-15, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Isabelle Distinguin & Aref Mahdavi-Ardekani & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "Do banks differently set their liquidity ratios based on their network characteristics?," Working Papers hal-01336784, HAL.
- Paolo Melindi-Ghidi, 2016. "Inequality, Educational Choice and Public School Quality in Income Mixing Communities," AMSE Working Papers 1629, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.