Report NEP-CDM-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asatryan, Zareh & Havlik, Annika & Streif, Frank, 2015. "Vetoing and inaugurating policy like others do: Evidence on spatial interactions in voter initiatives," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-054, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Erel, Isil & Starks, Laura T., 2014. "Influence of Public Opinion on Investor Voting and Proxy Advisors," Working Paper Series 2014-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Potter, Philip B. K. & Baum, Matthew A., 2014. "Information, Popular Constraint, and the Democratic Peace," Working Paper Series rwp14-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio, 2014. "Mediocracy," Working Papers 14-002, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya & Zapal, Jan, 2015. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," Working Papers 15-003, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Sunstein, Cass R., 2015. "A Theory of Civil Disobedience," Working Paper Series rwp15-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos & Pereira, Ana Elisa Gonçalves, 2015. "Dynamic coordination among heterogeneous agents," Textos para discussão 380, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Ivar Kolstad & Arne Wiig, 2015. "Elite behaviour and citizen mobilization," CMI Working Papers 8, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Rogers, Todd & Moore, Don A., 2014. "The Motivating Power of Under-Confidence: "The Race Is Close But We're Losing"," Working Paper Series rwp14-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.