Report NEP-CDM-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2014. "Who's favored by evaluative voting? An experiment conducted during the 2012 French presidential election," Working Papers halshs-01090234, HAL.
- Casini,Paolo & Vandewalle,Lore & Wahhaj,Zaki, 2015. "Public good provision in Indian rural areas : the returns to collective action by microfinance groups," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7397, The World Bank.
- Sylvie Chevrier & Annick Manco & Jeanne Salem, 2014. "Great expectations. What efficiency can be reasonably anticipated in global teams?," Post-Print hal-01122586, HAL.
- NISHIMURA, Takeshi & OKADA, Akira & SHIRATA, Yasuhiro, 2015. "Evolution of Fairness and Group Formation in Multi-Player Ultimatum Games," Discussion Papers 2015-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Merlo, Antonio, 2014. "Some Unpleasant Bargaining Arithmetic?," Working Papers 14-001, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Horacio Larreguy & Juan Pablo Xandri, 2015. "Testing Models of Social Learning on Networks: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in the Field," NBER Working Papers 21468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tor Eriksson & Lei Mao & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Saving Face and Group Identity," Working Papers halshs-01161750, HAL.
- Tjasa Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès, 2014. "The impact of within-party and between-party ideological dispersion on fiscal outcomes: evidence from Swiss cantonal parliaments," Post-Print halshs-01098755, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Symmetric vs Asymmetric Equilibria and Stochastic Stability in a Dynamic Game of Legislative Lobbying," Working Papers halshs-01181214, HAL.
- Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya, 2015. "Dynamic Agenda Setting," Working Papers 15-002, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Saracco & Riccardo Di Clemente & Andrea Gabrielli & Luciano Pietronero, 2015. "From innovation to diversification: a simple competitive model," Papers 1508.03571, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2015. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger & Ali Yurukoglu, 2015. "Multilateral Trade Bargaining: A First Look at the GATT Bargaining Records," NBER Working Papers 21488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tran, Tat Thanh & Zikos, Vasileios, 2014. "Together at Last: The Endogenous Formation of Free Trade Agreements and International R&D Networks," MPRA Paper 66187, University Library of Munich, Germany.