Report NEP-CDM-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Mariya Teteryatnikova, 2015. "On the Positive Role of Negative Political Campaigning," Vienna Economics Papers 1506, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2015. "Is the left-right alignment of parties outdated?," WSI Working Papers 198, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans Böckler Foundation.
- Jeanet Bentzen & Jacob Gerner Hariri & James A. Robinson, 2015. "The Indigenous Roots of Representative Democracy," NBER Working Papers 21193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rikki Dean, 2014. "Beyond Radicalism and Resignation: The Competing Logics for Public Participation in Policy Decisions," CASE Papers case184, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:764 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Income Volatility: With an Application to the Resource Curse," NBER Working Papers 21205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Casaburi & Ugo Troiano, 2015. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," NBER Working Papers 21185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marian Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller & Sebastian Stolorz, 2015. "Rigidity of Public Contracts," NBER Working Papers 21186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhay Aneja & Marian Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2015. "Political Bonds: Political Hazards and the Choice of Municipal Financial Instruments," NBER Working Papers 21188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Trebbi & Eric Weese, 2015. "Insurgency and Small Wars: Estimation of Unobserved Coalition Structures," NBER Working Papers 21202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Kyle Barron, 2015. "The Political Economy of State and Local Investment in Pre-K Programs," NBER Working Papers 21208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.