Report NEP-CDM-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subiza, Begoña & Peris, Josep E., 2014. "A Consensual Committee Using Approval Balloting," QM&ET Working Papers 14-5, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Post-Print halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Brunner, Beatrice & Kuhn, Andreas, 2014. "Immigration, Cultural Distance and Natives' Attitudes Towards Immigrants: Evidence from Swiss Voting Results," IZA Discussion Papers 8409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Bouton & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Frédéric Malherbe, 2014. "Get Rid of Unanimity: The Superiority of Majority Rule with Veto Power," NBER Working Papers 20417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01021328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herstatt, Maximilian & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "India's Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs): Social construction of a "frugal" innovation," Working Papers 86, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Kube, Sebastian & Schaube, Sebastian & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Khachatryan, Elina, 2014. "Institution Formation and Cooperation with Heterogeneous Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 8533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ma, Meilin & Zhu, Heng, 2014. "Decision Making Among Heterogeneous Members: A Study on Economic Efficiency under the Centralized Structure of Chinese Farmer Professional Cooperatives," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168366, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Inci Otker, 2014. "Global Risks and Collective Action Failures; What Can the International Community Do?," IMF Working Papers 14/195, International Monetary Fund.