Report NEP-CDM-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feige, Christian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Krämer, Jan, 2014. "Voting on contributions to a threshold public goods game: An experimental investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics 60, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Helios Herrera & Massimo Morelli & Salvatore Nunnari, 2014. "Turnout Across Democracies," NBER Working Papers 20451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2014. "Optimal mechanisms for the control of fiscal deficits," Working Paper Series 1708, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00906367 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2013. "A Concise Axiomatization of a Shapley-type Value for Stochastic Coalition Processes," Post-Print halshs-00976923, HAL.
- Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Proto, Eugenio, 2014. "Happy Voters," IZA Discussion Papers 8498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Carnes, Nicholas, 2013. "Why Do Members of Congress Support Agricultural Protection?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169816, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," Post-Print halshs-00881125, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00913235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luna Bellani & Francesco Scervini, 2014. "Heterogeneous Preferences and In-Kind Redistribution," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-21, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gallier, Carlo & Kesternich, Martin & Sturm, Bodo, 2014. "Voting for burden sharing rules in public goods games," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Testa, Cecilia, 2014. "The Rhetoric of Closed Borders: Quotas, Lax Enforcement and Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00814614 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00951588 is not listed on IDEAS anymore