Report NEP-CDM-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- César Martinelli & John Duggan, 2014. "The Political Economy of Dynamic Elections: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 1403, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2014. "Axiomatic districting," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Margarita Gáfaro & Ana Maria Ibáñez & Patricia Justino, 2014. "Collective Action and Armed Group Presence in Colombia," Documentos CEDE 011951, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2014. "Ideological Polarization and the Media," Discussion Papers 14/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christoph Aymanns & Co-Pierre Georg, 2014. "Contagious Synchronization and Endogenous Network Formation in Financial Networks," Papers 1408.0440, arXiv.org.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014. "How to share it out: The value of information in teams," Discussion Papers 14/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jordi Brandts & Christina Rott & Carles Solà, 2015. "Not Just Like Starting Over: Leadership and Revivification of Cooperation in Groups," Working Papers 775, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2014. "Group strategy-proofness in private good economies without money: matching, division and house allocation," Working Papers 773, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Yannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Communication effects, ethnicity, and support for secessionism in stateless nations: results from a survey experiment in Catalonia," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0386, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Trindade, Andre & Fawaz, Yarine & Casas, Agustin, 2014. "Surprise me if you can: influence of newspaper endorsements in US Presidential elections," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1416, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Marco D'Errico & Gulnur Muradoglu & Silvana Stefani & Giovanni Zambruno, 2014. "Opinion Dynamics and Price Formation: a Nonlinear Network Model," Papers 1408.0308, arXiv.org.
- François Foret, 2014. "Democratic representation and religion. Differences and convergences between the European Parliament and the US House of Representatives," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0387, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2014. "Polarization and Government Debt," Discussion Papers 14/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vicente Calabuig & Gonzalo Olcina & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2014. "The Dynamics of Personal Norms and the Emergence of Cultural Diversity," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0514, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- James Hayton & Paul Olk, 2013. "Developing alliance formation process capabilities: replication, adaptation and flexibility in creating research and development consortia," Research Papers 0013, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Giovanni Agostinis, 2014. "Constructing regionalism in South America: the cases of transport infrastructure and energy within UNASUR," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0393, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Magnus G. Schoeller, 2014. "Explaining Political Leadership: Germany’s Role in Shaping the Fiscal Compact," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0396, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tejada, Juan & Flores Díaz, Ramón Jesús & Molina Ferragut, Elisenda, 2014. "A game theoretic approach to group centrality," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws142215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.