Report NEP-CDM-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maggie Jones & Morten Ã˜. Nielsen & Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A Fractionally Cointegrated Var Analysis Of Economic Voting And Political Support," Working Paper 1326, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Jeffrey Milyo, 2013. "Campaign Spending and Electoral Competition: Towards More Policy Relevant Research," Working Papers 1344, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2014. "Promoting Competition or Helping Less-Endowed? An Experiment on Collective Institutional Choices under Intra-Group Inequality," MPRA Paper 56774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Vaughan, 2013. "Quantifying the Value of a Political Connection: The Case of Presidential Elections in Colombia," Working Papers 2013-18, Banco de México.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Dick Carpenter, 2013. "The Public's Right To Know Versus Compelled Speech: What Does Social Science Research Tell Us About The Benefits And Costs Of Campaign Finance Disclosure In Non-Candidate Elections?," Working Papers 1312, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2014. "Essays on Indiaâ€™s Political Economy Â Â," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt2669k2ww, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Sodam Baek & Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "Role of Platform Providers in Service Networks: The Case of Salesforce.com AppExchange," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014112, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2014.
- Manuel Bagues & Mauro Sylos-Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2014. "Do gender quotas pass the test ? Evidence from academic evaluations in Italy," LEM Papers Series 2014/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cembalo, Luigi & Pascucci, Stefano & Tagliafierro, Carolina & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2014. "Promoting Agro-Energy Supply Chain As A Collective Action," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170481, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "A Network Formation Model for Social Object Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014113, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2014.
- Uri Gneezy & Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2014. "Ode to the sea: Workplace Organizations and Norms of Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 20234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.