Report NEP-CDM-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cunha, Alexandre B. & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2014. "Political Competition and the Limits of Political Compromise," CEPR Discussion Papers 9909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Sforza, 2014. "The Weather Effect: estimating the effect of voter turnout on electoral outcomes in Italy," Working Papers w201405, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Maria Laura Alzua & Juan Camilo Cardenas & Habiba Djebbari, 2014. "Community mobilization around social dilemmas: evidence from lab experiments in rural Mali," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0160, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Goulão, Catarina, 2014. "Voluntary Public Health Insurance," TSE Working Papers 14-488, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bonatti, Alessandro & Rantakari, Heikki, 2014. "The Politics of Compromise," CEPR Discussion Papers 9910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guiso, Luigi & Herrera, Helios & Morelli, Massimo, 2013. "A Cultural Clash View of the EU Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9679, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014. "Who do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," NBER Working Papers 20151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta, Bhanu & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop, 2014. "Local Funds and Political Competition: Evidence from the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buchheim, Lukas & Ulbricht, Robert, 2014. "Emergence and Persistence of Extreme Political Systems," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 461, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Troiano, Ugo, 2014. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jon X. Eguia & Kenneth A. Shepsle, 2014. "Endogenous Assembly Rules, Senior Agenda Power, and Incumbency Advantage," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/638, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- De Donder, Philippe & Roemer, John E, 2013. "An allegory of the political influence of the top 1%," CEPR Discussion Papers 9745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:msm:wpaper:2014/20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dagaev, Dmitry & Lamberova, Natalia & Sobolev, Anton & Sonin, Konstantin, 2013. "Technological Foundations of Political Instability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "X-Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 9814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Debor, Sarah, 2014. "The socio-economic power of renewable energy production cooperatives in Germany: Results of an empirical assessment," Wuppertal Papers 187, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.