Report NEP-CDM-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitriy Vorobyev, 2014. "Participation in Fraudulent Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp510, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- De Benedetto, Marco Alberto & De Paola, Maria, 2014. "Candidates' Quality and Electoral Participation: Evidence from Italian Municipal Elections," IZA Discussion Papers 8102, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ambec, Stefan & Kervinio, Yann, 2014. "Cooperative decision-making for the provision of a locally undesirable facility," TSE Working Papers 14-480, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & de Andrés Calle, Rocío, 2014. "Hesitant fuzzy sets: The Hurwicz approach to the analysis of project evaluation problems," MPRA Paper 55281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2014. "Political knowledge and attitudes toward (de)centralization in Europe," Working Papers 272, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Fowler, A.F., 2014. "Innovation in institutional collaboration," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51129, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Wang, Yonglei, 2014. "Hurting without Hitting: The Economic Cost of Political Tension," TSE Working Papers 14-484, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2015.
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph H. Felter & Patrick B. Johnston, 2014. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Civil Conflict and Insurgent Influence: Experimental Evidence from the Philippines," HiCN Working Papers 174, Households in Conflict Network.
- Michihiro Kandori & Shinya Obayashi, 2014. "On the Mechanics of Human Cooperation: An OLG Repeated Game in a Community Union," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-928, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2014. "Regime spoiler or regime pawn: the military and distributional conflict in non-democracies," MPRA Paper 55336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diederich, Johannes, 2014. "The Effect of Ambient Noise on Cooperation in Public Good Games," Working Papers 0560, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Zajak, Sabrina, 2014. "Pathways of transnational activism: A conceptual framework," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Timo Kaphengst & Eike Karola Velten, 2014. "Energy transition and behavioural change in rural areas - The role of energy cooperatives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 60, WWWforEurope.