Report NEP-CDM-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Puy, M. Socorro & Martínez, Ricardo & Amorós, P., 2013. "The closed primaries versus the top-two primary," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1319, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Spenkuch, Jörg, 2013. "On the Extent of Strategic Voting," MPRA Paper 50198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Benedetto, Marco Alberto & De Paola, Maria, 2013. "The Impact of Incumbency on Turnout: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 7612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2013. "The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state," Working Papers 2013020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2013. "How individual preferences get aggregated in groups - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2013-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2013. "Those Outsiders: How Downstream Externalities Affect Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Daniel Lema & Jorge M. Streb, 2013. "Party alignment and political budget cycles: the Argentine provinces," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 520, Universidad del CEMA.
- YILDIRIM, Mustafa, 2013. "Accuracy in Contests: Players' Perspective," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 746, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Sep 2013.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2013. "Public Education and Social Security: A Political Economy Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-06-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2013.
- Ernest Miguelez, 2013. "How does geographical mobility of inventors influence network formation?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 07, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Apr 2013.
- Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler & Alexandra Zaby, 2013. "Endogenous Price Leadership - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- F. Meier zu Selhausen & E. Stam, 2013. "Husbands and Wives. The powers and perils of participation in a microfinance cooperative for female entrepreneurs," Working Papers 13-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- ITO Kazuyori, 2013. "Principle of Proportionality in Investor-State Arbitration: An emerging standard of justifiable regulatory measures (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mantino, Francesco, 2013. "Why policies fail? An institutional model explaining success and failure factors of rural development policies in Europe," MPRA Paper 50216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsuoka, Tarishi & Naito, Katsuyuki & Nishida, Keigo, 2013. "The Politics of Financial Development and Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 50181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2013. "Words Substitute Fists – Justifying Punishment in a Public Good Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2014.
- Brendan Daley & Philipp Sadowski, 2013. "Foundations for Cooperation in the Prisoners’ Dilemma," Working Papers 13-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Grunewald, Andreas, 2013. "Incentives and Information as Driving Forces of Default Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).