Report NEP-CDM-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morton, Rebecca & Piovesan, Marco & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "The Dark Side of the Vote: Biased Voters, Social Information, and Information Aggregation Through Majority Voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 9098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markussen, Thomas & Reuben, Ernesto & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "Competition, Cooperation, and Collective Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 9099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halla, Martin & Wagner, Alexander F & Zweimüller, Josef, 2012. "Does Immigration Into Their Neighborhoods Incline Voters Toward the Extreme Right? The Case of the Freedom Party of Austria," CEPR Discussion Papers 9102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kfir Eliaz, 2012. "Premise-Based versus Outcome-Based Information Aggregation," Working Papers 2012-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Oriol Tejada, 2012. "Channeling the final Say in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/164, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Robson, Alex, 2012. "Transaction Costs can Encourage Coasean Bargaining," MPRA Paper 40892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keefer, Philip, 2012. "Why follow the leader ? collective action, credible commitment and conflict," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6179, The World Bank.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2012. "Behavioral Implementation," Working Papers 2012-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruce Owen, 2012. "Communication Policy Reform, Interest Groups, and Legislative Capture," Discussion Papers 11-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.