Report NEP-CDM-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2012. "Local politics and economic geography," MPRA Paper 39596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," Working Paper Series 02/2012, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & de Andres Calle, Rocio & Cascon, José Manuel, 2012. "Approval consensus measures," MPRA Paper 39610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theo Yakah & Emmanuel Gyimah-Boadi, 2012. "Ghana: The Limits of External Democracy Assistance," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2012-040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naito, Katsuyuki & Nishida, Keigo, 2012. "Composition of Public Education Expenditures and Human Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 39603, University Library of Munich, Germany.