Report NEP-CDM-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas, 2011. "Legislative bargaining and the dynamics of public investment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2011-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Pamela Giustinelli, 2011. "Group Decision Making with Uncertain Outcomes: Unpacking Child-Parent Choices of High School Tracks," Working Papers 2011-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Item repec:ehu:ikerla:201157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khmelnitskaya, Anna B. & Sudhölter, Peter, 2011. "The prenucleolus for games with communication structures," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 10/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans & Sudhölter, Peter, 2012. "On extensions of the core and the anticore of transferable utility games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Kuperman, Ranan, 2011. "Coping with Conflict:A Dynamic Decision Making Perspective," NEPS Working Papers 3/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.