Report NEP-CDM-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Messner & Mattias K. Polborn, 2011. "Miscounts, Duverger's Law and Duverger's Hypothesis," Working Papers 380, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bognar, Katalin & Börgers, Tilman & Meyer-ter-Vehn, Moritz, 2010. "An optimal Voting System when Voting is costly," MPRA Paper 29123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eklund , Johan & Poulsen, Thomas, 2010. "One Share-One Vote: New Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 238, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Grindle, Merilee, 2010. "Sanctions, Benefits, and Rights: Three Faces of Accountability," Working Paper Series rwp10-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Norris, Pippa, 2010. "Cultural Explanations of Electoral Reform: A Policy Cycle Model," Working Paper Series rwp10-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.