Report NEP-CDM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011. "Political Competition, Ideology and Corruption," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 58, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Domink Hangartner & Lukas Schmid, 2010. "The Participation Gap Evidence from Compulsory Voting Laws," Diskussionsschriften dp1101, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011. "Separation of Powers, Political Competition and Efficient Provision of Public Goods," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 60, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2011. "Candidate quality in a Downsian Model with a Continuous Policy Space," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 859.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:04-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2011. "Efficient Search by Committee," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1782, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Antoine Loeper, 2010. "Dynamic Collective Choice with Endogenous Status Quo," Discussion Papers 1514, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora & M. Socorro Puy, 2011. "On the Utility Representation of Asymmetric Single-Peaked Preferences," Working Papers 2011-03, FEDEA.