Report NEP-CDM-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Merlo & Aureo de Paula, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Preference Distributions When Voters Are Ideological," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Manuel Bagues & Berta Esteve-Volart, 2011. "Politicians' Luck of the Draw: Evidence from the Spanish Christmas Lottery," Working Papers 2011-01, FEDEA.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2010. "It’s the weather, stupid! Individual participation in collective May Day demonstrations," MPRA Paper 27891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lombardi, Michele, 2010. "Two-agent Nash implementation with partially-honest agents: Almost Full Characterizations," MPRA Paper 27834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allan Drazen & Ethan Ilzetzki, 2011. "Kosher Pork," NBER Working Papers 16667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2010. "Splitting Games: Nash Equilibrium and the Optimisation Problem," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_36, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Michele Fedrizzi, 2010. "On a Consensus Measure in a Group Multi-Criteria Decision Making Problem," DISA Working Papers 1009, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 22 Dec 2010.