Report NEP-CDM-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aymeric Lardon, 2015. "The core of voting games: a partition approach," Post-Print halshs-00544034, HAL.
- Albert Sole-Olle & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2010. "Lobbying, political competition, and local land supply: recent evidence from Spain," Working Papers in Economics 248, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Susanne Lohmann, 2010. "Information Aggregation Through Costly Political Action," Levine's Working Paper Archive 197, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:1672194 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James Raymond Vreeland, 2010. "Does Membership on the UN Security Council Influence IMF Conditionality?," KOF Working papers 10-262, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fernanda Leite Lopez de Leon, 2010. "Endorse or Not to Endorse: Understanding the Determinants of Newspapers' Likelihood of Making Political Recommendations," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 022, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Martin J Osborne & Rabee Tourky, 2010. "Party formation in collective decision-making," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000050, David K. Levine.
- Stephen Hansen & Thomas R Palfrey & Howard Rosenthal, 2010. "The Downsian Model of Electoral Participation: Formal Theory and Empirical Analysis of the Constituency Size Effect," Levine's Working Paper Archive 101, David K. Levine.
- Matthew Haag & Roger Lagunoff, 2010. "On the Size and Structure of Group cooperation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000043, David K. Levine.
- Linda Molm, 2010. "The Dynamics of Power in Social Exchange," Levine's Working Paper Archive 184, David K. Levine.