Report NEP-CDM-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata Bierut & Ellen Meade, 2010. "The Dynamic Voting Patterns of the Bank of England's MPC," DNB Working Papers 261, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zdenka Mansfeldová & Petra Rakušanová Guasti, 2010. "The quality of democracy in the Czech Republic," RECON Online Working Papers Series 14, RECON.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & Lauri Sääksvuori, 2010. "More than Words: Communication in Intergroup Conflicts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vijay Krishna & John Morgan, 2010. "Overcoming Ideological Bias in Elections," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 814577000000000498, www.najecon.org.
- Volker Hahn, 2010. "Sequential Aggregation of Verifiable Information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/136, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pinyol Puig, Gemma & Molenaers, Nadia & Cepinskas, Linus, 2010. "Nicaraguan civil society caught in the pendulum's swing? Shifting roles from service delivery to lobbying and back," IOB Working Papers 2010.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Chandra, Abhijit & Roy, Sunanda, 2010. "On Removing the Condorcet Influence from Pairwise Elections Data," Staff General Research Papers 32008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aleksandra Maatsch, 2010. "Between an intergovernmental and a polycentric European Union: National parliamentary discourses on democracy in the EU ratification process," RECON Online Working Papers Series 18, RECON.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Do we agree? Measuring the cohesiveness of preferences," Working Papers 2010-23, FEDEA.
- David Hugh-Jones & Martin A. Leroch, 2010. "Group Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2010. "Splitting Tournaments," IZA Discussion Papers 5186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).