Report NEP-CDM-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hong Geng & Arne Robert Weiss & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "The limited power of voting to limit power," TWI Research Paper Series 55, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Castela, Eugénia & Galindo, Purificación, 2010. "Ecological Inference for the characterization of electoral turnout: The Portuguese Case," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-1, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- HERINGS, Jean - Jacques & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2010. "Coalition formation among farsighted agents," CORE Discussion Papers 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Patrick Laurency & Dirk Schindler, 2010. "Why Green Parties Should Fear Successful International Climate Agreements," TWI Research Paper Series 56, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Marc Levy, 2010. "The Banzhaf Index in Complete and Incomplete Shareholding Structures: A New Algorithm," Working Papers CEB 10-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Mirko Draca & Christian Fons-Rosen, 2010. "Revolving Door Lobbyists," CEP Discussion Papers dp0993, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Multiple Equilibria in Tullock Contests," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 014, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "We-thinking and vacillation between frames: filling a gap in Bacharach's theory," MPRA Paper 25246, University Library of Munich, Germany.