Report NEP-CDM-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765018637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2010. "Majorities with a quorum," IKERLANAK 2010-42, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2009. "Hierarchy of Players in Swap Robust Voting Games," Staff General Research Papers 13118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Traxler, 2009. "Majority Voting and the Welfare Implications of Tax Avoidance," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Valenciano Llovera, Federico & Laruelle, Annick, 2010. "Quaternary dichotomous voting rules," IKERLANAK 2010-41, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora & M. Socorro Puy, 2010. "Off-the-peak preferences over government size," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/04, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Local Economies and General Elections: The Influence of Municipal and Regional Economic Conditions on Voting in Sweden 1985–2002," Working Paper Series 821, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sung Ha Hwang, 2009. "Larger groups may alleviate collective action problems," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Frederik Herzberg & Daniel Eckert, 2010. "Impossibility results for infinite-electorate abstract aggregation rules," Working Papers 427, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765017528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cusolito, Ana, 2010. "Corporate governance and public corruption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5233, The World Bank.