Report NEP-CDM-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R & Myles, Gareth, 2010. "The Benefits of Costly Voting," MPRA Paper 21372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GOERTZ, Johanna M. & MANIQUET, François, 2009. "On the informational efficiency of simple scoring rules," CORE Discussion Papers 2009026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model: Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 983, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matteo Triossiv, 2010. "Costly information acquisition. Better to toss a coin?," Documentos de Trabajo 267, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Sarika Gupta, 2010. "Reconciliation and Representation: The Share of the Population Represented by the Democratic Majority," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2009. "Voting on pensions : sex and marriage," CORE Discussion Papers 2009057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "A New Concept of European Federalism," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 03, European Institute, LSE.
- Christian List & Ben Polak, 2010. "Introduction to Judgment Aggregation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000006, David K. Levine.