Report NEP-CDM-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evrenk, Haldun & Kha, Dmitriy, 2010. "Three-Candidate Competition When Candidates Have Valence: Stochastic Voting," Working Papers 2010-2, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Brollo, Fernanda & Nannicini, Tommaso & Perotti, Roberto & Tabellini, Guido, 2010. "The Political Resource Curse," IZA Discussion Papers 4706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Batista, Catia & Vicente, Pedro C., 2010. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evrenk, Haldun, 2010. "Three-Candidate Spatial Competition When Candidates Have Valence: Asymmetric Voter Density and Plurality Maximization," Working Papers 2010-1, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/13095/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Bornstein & Ori Weisel, 2009. "Punishment, Cooperation, and Cheater Detection in "Noisy" Social Exchange," Discussion Paper Series dp528, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.