Report NEP-CDM-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2009. "It Takes Two to Tango: Lobbies and the Political Business Cycle," Working Paper 98/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Fernando Aragon, 2009. "Candidate nomination procedures andpolitical selection: evidence from LatinAmerican parties," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 003, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Humberto Llavador & Angel Solano-García, 2009. "Immigration policy with partisan parties," Economics Working Papers 1169, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "Direkte Demokratie und Menschenrechte," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-27, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and punishment : the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5040, The World Bank.
- Marc Levy, 2009. "Did the « Pax Electrica » agreements reduce the Suez’ power relationship on Elia, the Belgian electricity grid manager ?," Working Papers CEB 09-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Valentino Larcinese & Leonzio Rizzo & Cecilia Testa, 2009. "Do Small States Get More Federal Monies?Myth and Reality About the US SenateMalapportionment," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 007, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Alessandro Balestrino, 2009. "Tax avoidance, endogenous social norms, and the comparison income effect," CHILD Working Papers wp15_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Gabriel Leon, 2009. "Soldiers or Bureaucrats?Conflict and the Military’s Role in Policy-Making," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 012, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:car:carecp:09-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth Kovash & Steven D. Levitt, 2009. "Professionals Do Not Play Minimax: Evidence from Major League Baseball and the National Football League," NBER Working Papers 15347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Coate & Brian Knight, 2009. "Pet Overpopulation: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers 2009-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.