Report NEP-CDM-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- László Á. Kóczy, 2009. "Measuring voting power: The paradox of new members vs the null player axiom," Working Paper Series 0903, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Marco Pani, 2009. "Hold Your Nose and Vote; Why Do Some Democracies Tolerate Corruption?," IMF Working Papers 09/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn & Stephan Imhof, 2009. "Constitutional Design: Separation of Financing and Project Decision," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/109, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Saran Rene, 2009. "How Communication Improves Efficiency in Bargaining: Reconciling Theory with Evidence," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Johannes Pollak, Jozef Bátora, Monika Mokre, Emmanuel Sigalas & Peter Slominski, 2009. "On Political Representation: Myths and Challenges," RECON Online Working Papers Series 3, RECON.
- Fuad Aleskerov, 2008. "Power distribution in the electoral body with an application to the Russian Parliament," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- K. de Jaegher & S. Rosenkranz, 2009. "Three is a crowd â€“ inefficient communication in the multi-player electronic mail game," Working Papers 09-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore