Report NEP-CDM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Leigh & Mark McLeish, 2009. "Are State Elections Affected by the National Economy? Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 593, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Azrieli, Yaron, 2009. "Characterization of multidimensional spatial models of elections with a valence dimension," MPRA Paper 14513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Education and selective vouchers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Leadership Styles," IZA Discussion Papers 4080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schneider, Andrea & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2009. "Mehr zu den politischen Segnungen von Foederalismus," Working Paper 92/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Stephen Coate & Brian Knight, 2009. "Government Form and Public Spending: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Municipalities," NBER Working Papers 14857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Vikander, 2009. "The Breakdown of Morale," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-027/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aleskerov, Fuad, 2009. "Power indices taking into account agents' preferences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 898, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.