Report NEP-CDM-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ming Li & Dipjyoti Majumdar, 2006. "A psychologically-based model of voter turnout," Working Papers 08008, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Is the Median Voter Decisive? Evidence of 'Ends Against the Middle' From Referenda Voting Patterns," Working papers 2009-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Electoral systems and the distortion of voters' preferences," MPRA Paper 12610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jan 2009.
- Mikael Elinder & Henrik Jordahl & Panu Poutvaara, 2008. "Selfish and Prospective. Theory and Evidence of Pocketbook Voting," Discussion Papers 40, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Mika Widgrén, 2008. "The Impact of Council's Internal Decision-Making Rules on the Future EU," Discussion Papers 26, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?," Discussion Papers 38, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Regenwetter, Michel, 2008. "Perspectives on Preference Aggregation," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-26, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Olivier Bochet & Sidartha Gordon, 8/02. "Priorities in the Location of Multiple Public Facilities," Diskussionsschriften dp0902, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2008. "Politician Preferences,Law-Abiding Lobbyists and Caps on Political Lobbying," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1991208.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Olivier Bochet & Ton Storcken, 8/08. "Maximal Domains for Strategy-proof or Maskin Monotonic Choice Rules," Diskussionsschriften dp0901, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2008. "A conflict-free arbitration scheme in a large population," Discussion Papers 34, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Robert E. Goodin, 2008. "Global Democracy: In the Beginning," Discussion Papers 30, Aboa Centre for Economics.