Report NEP-CDM-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Casella, 2008. "Storable Votes and Agenda Order Control. Theory and Experiments," NBER Working Papers 14487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcos Chamon & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Sergio Firpo, 2008. "Electoral rules, political competition and fiscal spending : regression discontinuity evidence from Brazilian municipalities," Textos para discussão 559, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "The Impact of Council Voting Rules on EU Decision-Making," Discussion Papers 1162, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Elias, Carlos G. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2008. "Those with blue hair please step forward: An economic theory of group formation and application to Cajas Rurales in Honduras," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6527, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Hugh-Jones, 2008. "Explaining Institutional Change: Why Elected Politicians Implement Direct Democracy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-085, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room Explaining EU Bydget Receipts?," Discussion Papers 1161, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Luigi Maregno & Corrado Pasquali, 2008. "A computational voting model," LEM Papers Series 2008/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2008. "Strategic power indices: Quarrelling in coalitions," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0820, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.