Report NEP-CDM-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Bono, 2008. "Coral Games and the Core of Cores," Working Papers 2008-18, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00204974_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00267218_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schweinzer, Paul & Segev, Ella, 2008. "The optimal prize structure of symmetric Tullock contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 250, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2008. "The Democratic Transition. A study of the causality between income and the Gastil democracy index," Kiel Working Papers 1459, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2008. "Income and Democracy. A Comment on Acemoglu, Johnson, Robinson, and Yared (2008)," Kiel Working Papers 1458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Selim Ergun, 2008. "Centrist's Curse? An Electoral Competition Model with Credibility Constraints," ThE Papers 08/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2008. "Tax Salience, Voting, and Deliberation," Discussion Papers 08-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marcelin Joanis, 2008. "The Road to Power: Partisan Loyalty and the Centralized Provision of Local Infrastructure," Cahiers de recherche 08-15, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00266049_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Selim Ergun, 2008. "From Plurality Rule to Proportional Representation," ThE Papers 08/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..