Report NEP-CDM-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Biancardi & Andrea Di Liddo, 2008. "International Environmental Agreement: a Dynamic Model of Emissions Reduction," Quaderni DSEMS 13-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Maria Manuel Pinho, 2008. "The political economy of public spending composition: evidence from a panel of OECD countries," FEP Working Papers 295, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paulo Ferreira & Andreia Dionisio, 2008. "Voters' dissatisfaction, abstention and entropy: analysis in European countries," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_11, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Individual behavior and group membership: Comment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Antonio Saravia, 2008. "A note on the U-shaped relationship between political competition and economic freedom," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Matias Iaryczower & Andrea Mattozzi, 2008. "Ideology and Competence in Alternative Electoral Systems," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002387, David K. Levine.
- Charles F. Manski, 2008. "Partial Prescriptions For Decisions With Partial Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 14396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Effects of social norms and fractionalization on voting behavior in Japan," MPRA Paper 10163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Cooley, Thomas F. & Guner, Nezih, 2008. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 3731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matias Iaryczower, 2008. "Strategic Voting in Sequential Committees," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002394, David K. Levine.