Report NEP-CDM-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emma Galli & Veronica Grembi & Fabio Padovano, 2008. "Would You Trust An Italian Politician? Preliminary Evidence From Italian Regional Politics," Working Papers 0208, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2008.
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "Do Voters Vote Ideologically?, Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Aug 2008.
- Borck, Rainald & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2008. "Preferences for Childcare Policies: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Dyck & David Moss & Luigi Zingales, 2008. "Media versus Special Interests," NBER Working Papers 14360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2008. "Resorting to Statism to Find Meaning:Conservatism and Leftism," Ratio Working Papers 126, The Ratio Institute.
- Zimmermann, Klaus W. & Horgos, Daniel, 2008. "Interest Groups and Economic Performance: Some New Evidence," Working Paper 84/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2008. "Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes," IZA Discussion Papers 3693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans Gersbach & Felix Mühe, 2008. "Vote-Buying and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/94, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.