Report NEP-CDM-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehud Friedgut & Gil Kalai & Noam Nisan, 2008. "Elections Can be Manipulated Often," Discussion Paper Series dp481, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dalton Conley & Brian J. McCabe, 2008. "Bribery or Just Desserts? Evidence on the Influence of Congressional Voting Patterns on PAC Contributions from Exogenous Variation in the Sex Mix of Legislator Offspring," NBER Working Papers 13945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toke S. Aidt & Francisco José Veiga & Linda Gonçalves Veiga, 2008. "Election Results And Opportunistic Policies: An Integrated Approach," GEE Papers 0007, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Apr 2008.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2008. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP55, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Carlo Strub, 2008. "Central Bank Design with Heterogeneous Agents," IEW - Working Papers 365, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/4/doc2008-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2008. "Strategic Requirements with Indifference: Single-Peaked versus Single-Plateaued Preferences," Working Papers 2008-7, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Bezalel Peleg & Shmuel Zamir, 2008. "Condorcet Jury Theorem: The Dependent Case," Discussion Paper Series dp477, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Nir Halevy & Gary Bornstein & Lilach Sagiv, 2007. "“Ingroup Love" and “Outgroup Hate" as Motives for Individual Participation in Intergroup Conflict: A New Game Paradigm," Discussion Paper Series dp474, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jon G. Sutinen, 2008. "Major Challenges for Fishery Policy Reform: A Political Economy Perspective," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Nguéma-Affane, Thierry, 2008. "The Principal Components Approach To Quota Formulation At The Imf," MPRA Paper 7618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Zoido, 2007. "Does Taxation Rhyme with Democracy?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 54, OECD Publishing.
- Yannis Karagiannis, 2007. "Foundational Economic Theories for Political-Scientific Inter-Branch Studies," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/16, European University Institute.
- Mansoob Murshed, 2008. "Indicators of Potential Conflict," Policy Briefings 1, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.