Report NEP-CDM-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bütler, Monika & Maréchal, Michel André, 2007. "Framing Effects in Political Decision Making: Evidence From a Natural Voting Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Smart & Daniel M. Sturm, 2006. "Term Limits and Electoral Accountability," CEP Discussion Papers dp0770, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- At, Christian & Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2007. "Security-Voting Structure and Bidder Screening," CEPR Discussion Papers 6241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gero Erdmann, 2007. "Ethnicity, Voter Alignment and Political Party Affiliation – an African Case: Zambia," GIGA Working Paper Series 45, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2007. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," Working Papers 0707, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2007. "Social Expenditures as a Political Cue Ball?: OECD Countries under Examination," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 676, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Carson, 2007. "On Rent-Seeking Cost Under Democracy And Under Dictatorship," Carleton Economic Papers 07-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2008.
- Alexander Stroh, 2007. "Crafting Political Institutions in Africa. Electoral Systems and Systems of Government in Rwanda and Zambia Compared," GIGA Working Paper Series 43, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2007-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Stephen Ferris & Stanley L. Winer, 2006. "Politics, political competition and the political budget cycle in Canada, 1870 - 2000: a search across alternative fiscal instruments," Carleton Economic Papers 06-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Soo-Bin Park & Stanley L. Winer, 2005. "Political Competition and Convergence to Fundamentals: With Application to the Politcal Business Cycle and the Size of the Public Sector," Carleton Economic Papers 05-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:epo:papers:2007-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Stephen Ferris +, 2006. "Just how much bigger is government in Canada?," Carleton Economic Papers 06-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.