Report NEP-CDM-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dixit, Avinash & Weibull, Jörgen, 2006. "Political Polarization," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 655, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Apr 2007.
- Olovsson, Conny & Roine, Jesper, 2007. "On the Possibility of Political Change – Outcomes in Between Local and Global Equilibria," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 654, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2007.
- Roland Kirstein, . "The Condorcet Jury-Theorem with Two Independent Error-Probabilities," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1154, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Voigt & Lorenz Blume, . "The Economic Effects of Direct Democracy - A Cross-Country Assessment," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1144, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2007. "Women's Representation and Public Spending," Working Paper Series 701, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Roland Kirstein & Robert Cooter, . "Anti-Sharing," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2005-1-1131, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00137199_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laureano Lázaro Araujo, . "La Constitución y el Futuro de la Unión Europea," Studies on the Spanish Economy 227, FEDEA.