Report NEP-CDM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2006. "A Structural Model of Turnout and Voting in Multiple Elections," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Feb 2007.
- Evrenk, Haldun, 2002. "Political economy of anti-corruption reform in two-candidate elections," MPRA Paper 1958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2006.
- Canegrati, Emanuele, 2007. "A formula for the optimal taxation in Probabilistic Voting Models characterized by Single Mindedness," MPRA Paper 1896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00130205_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enriqueta Aragonés, 2007. "The Key Party in the Catalan Government," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 681.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Allan M. Feldman & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Two simple single-profile versions," Working Papers 2007-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2007. "Weakly Fair Allocations and Strategy-Proofness," Working Papers 2007:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jul 2007.