Report NEP-CDM-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Duffy & Margit Tavits, 2006. "Beliefs and Voting Decisions: A Test of the Pivotal Voter Model," Working Papers 273, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- M.Utku Unver, 2005. "Ideology and Existence of 50%-Majority Equilibria in Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models," Working Papers 261, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Vincent C H Chua & C H Ueng, 2004. "On Measuring Influence in Non-Binary Voting Games," Working Papers 25-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Esteban F. Klory & Eyal Winter, 2006. "On Public Opinion Polls and Voters' Turnout," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000451, David K. Levine.
- Torsten Persson & Gerard Roland & Guido Tabellini, 2006. "Electoral Rules and Government Spending in Parliamentary Democracies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000249, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eisermann, Michael, 2006. "Arrovian juntas," MPRA Paper 81, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Oct 2006.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:217 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabeth Schulte, 2006. "Information Aggregation and Preference Heterogeneity in Committees," JEPS Working Papers 06-003, JEPS.
- Perea Andrés, 2006. "Epistemic Foundations for Backward Induction: An Overview," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gerard Padro i Miquel, 2006. "The Control of Politicians in Divided Societies: The Politics of Fear," NBER Working Papers 12573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.