Report NEP-CDM-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Traxler, Christian, 2006. "Voting over Taxes: The Case of Tax Evasion," Discussion Papers in Economics 1188, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & Stefan Napel, 2006. "Democratic Defenses and Destabilisations," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Okada, Akira & Riedl, Arno, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," IZA Discussion Papers 2288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak & Zvi Safra, 2006. "Generalized Utilitarianism and Harsanyi’s Partial Observer Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1578, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Yves Duclos, 2006. "Liberté ou égalité?," Cahiers de recherche 0630, CIRPEE.