Report NEP-CDM-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cesar Martinelli, 2005. "Rational Ignorance and Voting Behavior," Working Papers 0505, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Jordi Massó & Marc Vorsatz, 2006. "Weighted Approval Voting," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 668.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cesar Martinelli, 2005. "Follow the Leader: Theory and Evidence on Political Participation: A Comment," Working Papers 0506, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Nielsen, Kasper Meisner, 2006. "Board Size Effects in Closely Held Corporations," Working Papers 09-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2006. "Social Welfare Functions that Satisfy Pareto, Anonymity, and Neutrality: Countable Many Alternatives," Working Papers 43, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.