Report NEP-CDM-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barry O'Neill & Bezalel Peleg, 2006. "Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1559, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- António Caleiro, 2006. "Output Persistence and Upside Down Electoral Business Cycles, What Does Really Matter?," Economics Working Papers 04_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- António Caleiro, 2006. "On the Synchronisation of Elections: A Differential Games Approach," Economics Working Papers 05_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Barry O'Neill & Bezalel Peleg, 2006. "Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games," Discussion Paper Series dp415, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang, 2006. "How's Your Government? International Evidence Linking Good Government and Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 11988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.