Report NEP-CDM-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001. "Voting in assemblies of shareholders and incomplete markets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 722, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Paul Lam & William Scarth, 2002. "Alternative Public Spending Rules and Output Volatility," Staff Working Papers 02-37, Bank of Canada.
- Jordi Brandts & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Arthur Schram, 2002. "How Universal is Behavior?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-100/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- CRES, Herve & TVEDE, Mich, 2001. "Proxy fights in incomplete markets: when majority voting and sidepayments are equivalent," Les Cahiers de Recherche 726, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie-Cécile Fagart & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2002. "Auditing Policies and Information Systems in Principal-agent Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 02-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.