Report NEP-CDM-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Andreoni & A Abigail Payne, 2001. "Government Grants to Private Charities: Do They Crowd-Out Giving or Fundraising?," Public Economics 0111001, EconWPA.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Charles G. Hunter, 2001. "The Empirical Frequency of a Pivotal Vote," NBER Working Papers 8590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Ehlers & John A. Weymark, 2001. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0113, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tilman Börgers, 2001. "Costly Voting," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 625018000000000232, www.najecon.org.
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2000. "Social Choice with Analytic Preferences," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0023, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Mar 2001.
- Item repec:fth:vander:00-w29r is not listed on IDEAS anymore